Biyernes, Enero 1, 2016

My Stroll Around at Rustan's Edsa Shangrila (Part 1)




So back on December 30 I went to Edsa Shangri La to go out with someone and while waiting for that person I decided just to roam around at Rustan's. I swear to god I haven't been to Rustan's Edsa Shangri La for a LONG time so I felt kinda lost because they are some new boutiques inside and the first boutique that I visited is the men's boutique of Hugo Boss. While I'm just browsing on some items inside I saw some pretty good items but most of them are in the Hugo Boss Green line so it means it's on the sporty side. So I asked the SA if the boutique only carries the Hugo Boss Green line and he said yes. He added that the mainline Hugo Boss is on the actual store at East Wing (I didn't went there). But there's this sneaker that actually caught my eye.


Hugo Boss Spacit lace up sneakers


It looks like a fusion of the Prada sneakers that looks like Jordan 11 and a typical sporty shoes. But I don't think I can pull it off coz it's not just my style.

My next stop is at the Montblanc boutique and I didn't saw something interesting. I just browsed on the leather goods section nothing caught my eye. So I went to the boutique next Montblanc which is Cartier. I entered the Cartier store and I immediately asked the SA for the LOVE jewelry line but she told me that they only sell watches, sunglasses, perfumes, and leather goods. So I'm kinda disappointed so I just browsed around the store. And I saw a watch that caught my eye.


Tank MC watch Large model, steel, leather
Cartier Tank MC


That exact watch really caught my eye also the rosegold version of it. I wanna try it on my wrist but the person that I'm gonna meet is already near the mall so I need to rush to our meeting place, HAHAHA!!!

So it's been a long fun day, the person that I went out is already home coz that person is kinda near the mall. HAHAHA!!!! I still don't feel going home so I went back and just stroll one last time. My first stop is at L'Occitane boutique and just stroll around check some deodorants and lotions for myself but nothing ticks my nose to buy it so I went to the Chanel boutique and since I've been to Chanel beauty boutiques literally every Rustan's they have the same stuffs so I just asked the SA to give me a paper with the Chanel Allure Homme Sport Extreme since Rustan's ATC doesn't have it so I gave it a try and it's very citrusy maybe a sport version of the Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche (I swear this is the most citrus fragrance I've ever had) so I didn't bought it. And I asked the SA if they have the Chanel Double Facettes Mirror, but she told me it's sold out so I'm kinda sad. HAHAHA!!!



Chanel Double Facettes Mirror


So after Chanel I went to the Burberry boutique and when I entered the boutique the first section that caught my eye is the "Scarf Bar". For those of you who doesn't know about the Scarf Bar at any Burberry stores. The Burberry Scarf Bar was launched last Fall in celebration of the heritage house’s cashmere scarves, there’ll be a Scarf Bar in every standalone Burberry store worldwide, offering customers the chance to create their own unique design.



Burberry Scarf Bar


I immediately asked the SA if they can monogram scarves if I bought one but he said that it's not available here in the Philippines. He added that that service is only available in Singapore here at the South East Asia region. So that made me off with the scarves since I want to hit the streets with a monogrammed Burberry scarf just like Cara Delevigne. LOL. My visit at a Burberry store is NOT complete without checking some classic trench coats. Burberry trench coats are very classy no matter the color is, it's just a classic piece. I would even consider it as an "investment piece" just like a Chanel Tweed Jacket. I check the fit of a classic trench and it looks stunning!!!! Too bad I didn't took a pic of myself wearing it :(

Watch out for the second part and you'll found out my first encounter with onee of my dream bags!!!
That's it for today!!!

Arrivederci!!!
JK

IG- @__king__k__11
SC- classy_raver

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento