Biyernes, Enero 1, 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT

Since I decided to make this blog active again. The theme or whatever you call it will be a little bit more casual type of typing. Just imagine me saying those words lol. And this blog will be no longer focus on the luxury side. The scope of this blog will be more broad and more "audience friendly" hahaha! This blog will no longer just focus on fashion, It will also involve a lot of shenanigans that I do. Well if you used to all the bougy stuffs that I post here before, don't worry it will still be bougy AF. HAHAHA!!! I guess it will cover mostly all the stuffs that I do and I feel like posting it on this blog and there's still gonna be a "theme". So yeah that's it!!!!!



Arrivederci!
JK
IG - @__king__k__11
SC - classy_raver

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento