Linggo, Nobyembre 17, 2013

Top 10 Perfume Brands (designer)

Top 10 Perfume Brands (designer)







10. Gucci - My favorite brand for all luxury stuffs. From clothing to fragrances, they have some decent fragrance lines and some are not. But when they do something nice, it's superb. I know many people say that when Gucci make some fragrance it's generic, dull, to common. But for me Gucci deserved to be recognized to this list. My favorite Gucci fragrance is Gucci Made to Measure.





9. Yves Saint Laurent - Yves Saint Laurent made some great perfume lines especially during the times when Tom Ford is the creative designer. Yves Saint Laurent has ups and downs for their perfumes, but most of their lines are great, Yves Saint Laurent is worth the mention. My favorite Yves saint Laurent fragrance is Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Libre Cologne.





8. Fendi - Fendi was one of my favorite designer perfumes right now. I love their Fan di Fendi line, Pour Homme and Pour Homme Aqua smells so nice. I like the way they describe their Fan di Fendi line, they described it as "It" fragrance. Fendi was worth the mention on this list. My favorite Fendi fragrance is Fan di Fendi Pour Homme.





7. Dolce & Gabbana - D&G always make something good, it is so popular here in the Philippines and that's the thing that i don't like about D&G. It is so common that's why i feel uncomfortable when i wear D&G. I feel everybody is wearing D&G. But they make nice fragrances that's why everybody is using it. My favorite D&G fragrance is Dolce & Gabbana The One Sport.



 

6. Givenchy - Givenchy always meet my expectations for their fragrances. They always give me a great satisfaction to their fragrances. Givenchy was really worth the mention and #6 is their perfect place. My favorite Givenchy fragrance is Givenchy Play Sport.






5. Versace - Versace was universally known during the 90's and they still doing a good job. Their perfumes are superb. I recommend you this brand if you are just starting to like perfumes. My favorite Versace fragrances are Versace Eau Fraiche and Versace Pour Homme.





4. Hermes - Hermes was widely known for it's very expensive clothes and bags. Hermes is also expensive in fragrances considering it's only a designer brand and not niche. But the quality, sillage, longevity, and the smell of their perfumes are great. My favorite Hermes fragrance is Terre D' Hermes Eau de Parfum.





3. Tom Ford - Some people consider Tom Ford a niche brand for it's ridiculously expensive price, and some people consider it a designer brand because it i basically a designer brand. Tom Ford's fragrances are impeccable. Every cent is really worth it when you buy one. My favorite Tom Ford fragrance is Tom Ford Neroli Portofino.



 

2. Chanel - Chanel's fragrances are all great. This is my personal favorite perfume brand. Maybe the price is kinda bit expensive than the usual designer fragrance, but it is worth it. My favorite Chanel fragrance are all of their men's fragrances!





2. Guerlain - Guerlain is tied with Chanel because they have the same quality, but the price of a Guerlain fragrance is just right for the quality, sillage, smell, and longevity of their fragrances. Guerlain is one of the best for me. My favorite Guerlain fragrance is Guerlain Homme.





1. Dior - I choose Dior to be on the top spot because of the quality price ratio it is worth it. Dior gives me always an a-list heeling. I feel like i'm a celebrity every time i wear Dior. My favorite Dior fragrances are Dior Homme Intense and Sport.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento