Miyerkules, Nobyembre 6, 2013

Dior Homme Sport 2012 Review


This would be my first review on this blog. I choose this to be my first review because this is my personal favorite perfume.
The notes are:
Top Notes: Citron and Ginger Flower
Middle Notes: Iris
Base Notes: Green Notes and Cedar

Review:
I like this because it really suits for me i can wear it for Day and Night, and it's perfect for Hot weather, so it really suits here in the Philippines. I'm impressed with the longevity for this one. It can stay for 5-7 hours, it's a good one for a sport Perfume. The Sillage projection for this one is nice, but in some point of time it's not noticeable anymore. The Smell of this one is so nice the combination of the notes is perfect, but for me i can't notice the green notes i have something on my mind that reminds of other note. The price of this one is $75 it's a bit pricey for me,  but damn it's REALLY worth it. I recommend you this one because it's very wearable, for me i can wear this anytime anywhere. Every dollar is worth it when you buy this one.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento