Sabado, Hulyo 26, 2014

Top 10 Brands to look for when your going to shop for your new clothes.

This Top 10 is my personal reference when it comes to the style of their clothes. Also all the brands that are included on the list is not luxury/designer brands it is mixed. Basically these are the shops that i usually buy my clothes.








10. Topman/Topshop - I usually buy my jackets, shorts, and pants here at Topman. Their items are cheap but they look very fashionable. I really love their shorts, they really fit well. Maybe there's an issue for the durability of their products but that's fast fashion is all about quantity over quality. But still i love their products and the designs are cool so i can deal with it.




9. Calvin Klein - Jackets, jeans, and underwear are my favorites from Calvin Klein. I don't know why many people say that Calvin Klein is so expensive. Actually Banana Republic is more expensive than Calvin Klein. And i don't find Calvin Klein as an  ultimate luxury brand like other people say. They are actually CHEAP!




8. Ralph Lauren - For semi-formal occasions Ralph Lauren is my friend. Specially the Purple and Black Label their like the Armani Collezioni and Emporio Armani of Ralph Lauren. I like the designs of the Purple Label it's a classic. I like the modernity of the Black label. I also like Polo by Ralph Lauren line but ut's too common and counterfeited so bad.


















7. 7 for all mankind - Jeans. Jeans. Jeans. The fitting of 7 for all mankind for me is perfect, specially the Luxe Performance jeans. My favorite 7 for all mankind jeans is my own white skinny jeans. I can pair it with any clothes. But they are a little bit pricey for a pair of jeans considering it's not designer brand. But the quality and the fitting that matters most.



















6. Armani Exchange - For my casual outfits Armani Exchange is always there. I always buy Tees & Hoodies here in Armani Exchange. Armani Exchange is the cheapest line in all Armani line, but still they deliver good quality and designs. I also own clothes from other line like Emporio Armani, Armani Jeans, and Armani Collezioni but i really like Armani Exchange for being so casual, but maybe next time smaller logos would be so much better.




5. H&M - The thing that makes H&M unique from the other brands is that they always have a collaboration with a designer brand. I remember buying their H&M x Maison Martin Margiela jeans it looks good the fitting is good. It's one of the biggest retailers around the world and one of the favorites around the world.
















4. Burberry - Pea Coats, scarfs and Polo Shirts that's what i dig in Burberry. Burberry  is one of the oldest fashion labels in the world. They've been a force in this industry and stayed strong for the last 2 centuries. Because the designs are iconic, the stitching is perfect. I never had a problem with the quality (Of course that's what i'm paying for). And my experience in Burberry stores are great. The staff of the Burberry stores here in the Philippines are all very accommodating.
















3. Massimo Dutti - I love all of their items. It's the classier and a little bit more expensive version of Zara. All of the items looks classy. At first you will think of it as a designer brand but actually it is not. Massimo Dutti is a great substitute for a designer brand if you don't have the budget. And i think this brand is underrated, it needs more recognition. Maybe their expansion in U.S will make them more famous. Massimo Dutti is part of Indetix group the same company as Zara, Pull & Bear, Bershka, and Stardivarius.




2. Paul Smith - Polo Shirts, Shoes, Knitwear everything. I love all the items from Paul Smith. I like the zebra logo on the polo shirts. Polo Shirts fit perfectly i can compare Paul Smith polo shirts to Polo by Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Lacoste, Givenchy, and Lanvin. And it's incredibly cheap for the quality and the design. I think the price of their products should be on the level of Gucci.




2. Ermenegildo Zegna - For formal occasions Ermenegildo Zegna is always there to find my perfect suit. The price is just right for the quality and fitting. The wool source of Yves Saint Laurent, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. Sport Coats of Ermenegildo Zegna are the best, i like their Sunglasses too. Ermenegildo Zegna Suits are all worth it.




1. Zara - My personal favorite and i love all of their products. They have new designs every 2 weeks, they are so innovative even the Fashion Director of Louis Vuitton Daniel Piette as "possibly the most innovative and devastating retailer in the world.". My favorite items from from Zara are jeans, jackets, and their Tees that looked like Givenchy and Valentino.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento